The Ten Best Electric Kettle You Should Consider
Electric kettles are household appliances that are extremely convenient and hassle-free to use. It reimagines how you work inside your kitchen since they provide an effortless method to boil liquids instantly without the need to use a stove. This means that you have ample extra time to relish every minute that you spend inside your home. We have trimmed down the choices for the best electric kettle to make it easier for you to choose.
Depending on your requirements and ability, there are a lot of different types of non-gas kettles that you can choose from. This 2019, kettles are no longer just a home appliance that you can switch on to boil your h20. It can be as extra as other innovative home appliances out there. Investing in this appliance for your kitchen can save you a lot of time, effort, and energy when whipping up food for your family or entertaining your guests. It caters to a unique set of needs of different people. Whether you like hot or cold drinks, buying a premium-quality appliance that you can use inside your home can greatly transform your kitchen experience. They offer a seamless and trouble-free way to heat liquids even without using a stove.
Additionally, some pots allow you to set a specific temperature – which is the key element in getting the best flavor out of your tea or coffee. If you still have no idea what brand of a kettle to pick, this article will walk you through the most sought after electricity-powered kettle this 2019.
The 10 Top Rated Electric Kettle
Can’t choose which appliance to purchase? Here are the best glass kettles that dominate the market today:
This appliance manufactured by AOOP is engineered with 304 food-grade stainless steel materials, alongside high-grade borosilicate glass. Consumers can be confident that this is 100% free from BPA, which means that there would be zero plastic smell when heating liquids. With the best pot, you can guarantee a healthier, safer, and more comfortable life.
- Engineered in elegant design, AOOP glass pot looks gorgeous. Its clear borosilicate glass adds chicness to its style. The transparent material also allows you to see the content of the pot when heating. Moreover, its lightweight design makes it super easy to carry and pour.
- This model combines 304 stainless steel and food-grade glass to create an attractive looking and healthier product. It is also made from 100% BPA free plastic and 100% stainless steel inner bottom and lid. This innovative appliance takes care of your health and security by offering healthy liquids for you and your whole family.
- AOOP glass kettle sports Strix thermostat technology, boil-dry protection, and auto shut off, to guarantee durability, energy-saving, and user safety. It also comes with a stay-cool handle that ensures ease and safety when handling the pot, preventing any possibility that you’ll get burnt. It stays cool to the touch even after bringing water to a boil.
- Using the latest water circling heating technology, the pot can bring water to a boil faster and quietly under 1000W energy. You can instantly utilize the heated water for making tea, coffee, and other hot beverages for your friends and family.
The Russell Hobbs 2 in 1 Combined Tea Maker and Water Kettle is a home appliance that offers you dual usage in just a single appliance. It is high-quality, durable, and trustworthy. Preparing tea and other hot beverages have never been this easy!
- Super easy to adjust the concentration since it comes with a height-adjusted removable tea basket that’s easy to wash.
- Timeless stainless steel tea maker from Russell Hobbs
- Appliance with dual-purpose since you can use it as a kettle and tea maker
- Electronic Temperature Setting Selectable that ranges between 70 °C and 100 °C
- Difficult to wash
Instead of the typical sound when bringing water to a boil, you’ll hear birds singing when you use the Alessi MG32AZ. This notable pot was a huge success when it was first launched in 1985. For Alessi, it was a perfect combination of amazing design and incredible mass production strategies, a fusion that Michael Graves strived hard to perfect, putting his visual code which combines different influences from Pop Art to Art Deco, and even the fun and exciting language of cartoons.
The electric kettle from Corvo EKG is the home appliance you need to create an insanely flavorful cup of coffee or tea. It has 1200 watts for faster heating time and a myriad of other features that are centered towards optimum control. The seamless functionality and minimalist design of Corvo EKG will give you supreme brewing experience.
- Pour like a pro with the chic pointed spout of Corvo EKG, which is engineered for a heavy-duty yet accurate stream. You’ll experience zero glugging or splashback. It also has a counterbalanced handle and ergonomic grip that places the center of mass near your hand for an effortless pour.
- Freshly roasted coffee has to be brewed at a greater temperature compared to an older bag of beans, and with Corvo EKG, you have total control of the temperature to create the best-tasting coffee. The variable temperature settings also help you boil water faster because you can also just add as many cups of water as you need.
- A stylish LCD screen displays the appropriate “Real-Time Temp” and “Set Temp” to show the progress of the healing process
The Child frame model from Tiger measures approximately 22.6 × 14.8 × depth 23.4cm width. It weighs 1.06kg and its body is built from polypropylene, stainless steel materials. It is 100% made in China.
The Saki Electric Kettle Samovar Tea Maker with Porcelain Tea-Pot is your new toy if you are someone who takes tea making very seriously. Its tea infuser comes with a ruthless strainer that can extract all the flaky savors to dispense the most beautiful, crystal clear tea.
- It merges all the superb materials, including porcelain and stainless steel, to give justice to oriental influences while still showcasing a modern, sleek, and functional design.
- Heating water for a cup of tea has never been this stylish and easy. It comes with a tea filter infuser that’s effortless to clean and snug handles for safe and fast pouring.
- This fine porcelain teapot retains the hotness of your drink for hours but comes with adjustable temperature.
The Smeg Electric Kettle offers you a polished and intelligent design that would look good on any kitchen countertop. It sports an adjustable temperature that lets you change it according to the unique blends of tea and preserve the heat. It is a 7 cup capacity electric kettle that measures 8.9″ l x 6.7″ w x 9.8″ h.
The BMY Electric Kettle High Borosilicate Glass Rose is a stylish addition to your kitchen and will let you enjoy your cooking even more. It is made from a high borosilicate glass material with a heating rate of 4-6 minutes.
HTTDIAN Mini Stainless Steel Electric Kettle Lightweight is extremely easy to carry, store and clean. It is the perfect electric kettle for home and travel use. It has all the bells and whistles for a great cup of green tea or coffee.
- Kettle body is built from stainless steel. It prevents dust and offers clean and healthy water.
- Super effortless to clean
- Offers the most convenient way to prepare tea, coffee, oatmeal, hot chocolate, and instant soup – fast!
- Ergonomic handle, intimate and snug angle, soft-touch, automatic power off, not hot, smart temperature electric control
- You will love the wide caliber mouth, stylish design, splash-proof
- Hard to clean
The LYATW 1.7 Liters Electric Kettle is engineered from high borosilicate glass yet the body is incredibly sturdy. It doesn’t release any harmful substances into the water despite extreme temperatures.
- Gorgeous blue LED light up as an indication that the kettle is already boiling and automatically shuts off. This is a power saving feature.
- Built from heavy-duty 304 stainless steel food-grade material that’s BPA free. Provides safe and healthy water for your family
- It can fully boil a 1.7-liter pure water bottle in just a few minutes, much faster than a microwave oven and stove.
- Features a heat-resistant non-slip handle that prevents you from acquiring burns in case you slip and touch the handle. It can also detect overheating or if there’s no water inside the kettle.
- Quiet and faster heating time saves energy and power consumption.
- Hard to clean
The Standards of A Stainless Steel Electric Kettle
When shopping for the best electric kettle, there are a lot of things that you need to think about, including:
The most common material for an electric kettle is stainless steel, the same material used on the CPK-17 Stainless Steel Kettle. It is a sturdy and scratch-resistant material that works great for temperature control. Another celebrated material is borosilicate glass, the one used on the COSORI Electric Glass Kettle. It is good quality and scuff and scratch-resistant. When selecting the material for your electric kettle, make sure that it remains cool, safe and healthy for your family, and heavy-duty.
2019 made way for electric kettles that are engineered with influences from technology, including safety measures. One safety measure you should consider is an automatic shut-off that is integrated on the AmazonBasics Stainless Steel Electric Kettle. It prevents the kettle from burning out or getting too hot. Another safety measure is heat resistance. One great example of an electric kettle with heat resistance is The Secura SWK-1701DB Electric Water Kettle that is built from cool touch materials, which maintains coolness on the exterior.
There are electric kettles with only one temperature, which is only intended for boiling. However, with upgraded technology, electric kettles now offer multiple temperature settings. This enables the user to achieve the perfect temperature when cooking and preparing coffees and teas. The Bonavita BV382510V Gooseneck Kettle, for instance, have multiple pre-set temperatures for different uses. Besides this, it also has hold heat settings, which maintain the hotness of the water for about an hour. This specific feature is useful among busy family homes that need hot water for numerous times in the morning.
Capacity-wise, you should determine the kind of household that you have and who are the persons who will utilize the electric kettle. The capacity determines how much water you can put inside the kettle, and every model has its unique limitations. Never go overboard with the maximum capacity of your kettle since this could result in spillage of boiling water all over your appliance and could potentially damage it. The Mueller Austria Electric Kettle has a huge capacity of 1.8 liters. This means that the kettle can hold about 7 cups of water every time, making it a perfect product for large or busy family homes. On the other hand, if you live alone, you might want to opt for a kettle with a smaller capacity to save you money and energy bills.
Appearance Or Color
This is the least important feature that you need to consider when shopping for the best electric kettle. There are a lot of kettles with eccentric designs like the BELLA 14522 Electric Ceramic Tea Kettle. It is very attractive and it comes it a wide-ranging variety of patterns. Its gorgeous design could pass as a centerpiece in your kitchen!
What Do People Like About The Best Electric Tea Kettle
For those who are tired of their stove-top kettle, an electric kettle will offer you improved and easier kitchen experience. There are more and more people who are switching to electric kettles and here’s why:
- Quick – in contrast to stove-top kettles, electric kettles can heat water in just a matter of a few minutes. There are also electric kettles that have numerous temperature settings and time controls that enable you to be extremely accurate when heating water.
- Efficient – since electric kettles can promptly boil water, this only means that they are efficient. You can instantly have your morning coffee or whip up pasta under a few minutes, offering you a lot of time to do more important things. There are also electric kettles with temp controls that let you maintain the warmness of the water for a longer time. It is more energy-efficient compared to utilizing your microwave or stove to boil water.
- Easy to use – electric kettles are preferred over stove-top alternatives since they are simple to use. You just need to fill it with water, plug the cord, turn on the switch, and you have boiling water on the way. There are also cordless electric kettles that allow you to take it away from the base once the water has been boiled – easy to use!
- Precise – electric kettles usually have measurements and clear water windows to precisely measure the amount of water you need. With this, you can save water since you’ll be able to accurately measure how much you will be using. Most electric kettles also have precise spouts to make sure that water spillage is prevented.
How to Make Pasta in An Electric Kettle
An intelligent way to get the most out of the versatility of your electric kettle is to use it to cook pasta. In case you might be wondering, yes, you can cook pasta in your kettle. However, you need a larger kettle – preferably about 2 liters, and take note that you can’t make a pasta dish that’s enough for the whole family. You can select between two ways to cook pasta using a kettle. The basic way is to boil the water in the kettle quickly, then continue cooking in a separate pot. The other method is to cook your pasta directly into the kettle, for that hotel-savvy, dorm-friendly kind of experience. If you plan to utilize a kettle for cooking pasta, always keep in mind that those that are made from stainless steel material can get extremely hot, thus you need to handle them with extra care to prevent severe burns. Besides this, opt for wooden utensils when cooking your food since kettles are powered by electricity.
The Best Electric Kettle for Boiling Water
The best and top-rated kettles should be 100% durable, boils water fast, and very easy to operate. To keep it in the best working condition, you have to make sure it always maintained in good condition and cleaned the right way for optimum operation. Here’s how:
To reduce the number of mineral deposits that will accumulate in your kettle, make sure it’s always emptied after use. You also need to descale your kettle regularly, but the frequency will rely on the hardness of your water. Review the manual to know the specific instructions on how to descale your kettle; otherwise, you can just do it by filling the kettle with at least a cup of white vinegar and about 3 cups of water.
Heat the water until it boils, then turn off the kettle, and let the mixture sit overnight. Aside from this, you can also descale your kettle by using half a teaspoon of cream of tartar and half a kettle of water. Once you emptied the kettle, refill it with water, allow it to boil, and drain. Repeat the process two times using water. Some kettles have a mesh filter to trap calcium buildup.
You’ll find instructions on the manual on how to detach the filter and clean it using a brush or cloth under hot water. In the case that the calcium deposits are too difficult to remove, allow the filter to sit overnight in a mixture of three parts white vinegar and one part water; rinse it carefully before reattaching it to the kettle.
Choosing a quality and durable appliance is crucial if you want to get the most out of your money. Take note of the key factors and essential features that the best electric kettle has. This will help you pick and buy the perfect kettle that suits your needs. Who knows you can even learn how to make pasta in electric kettle with the right effort and practice!